Commercial Van Insurance

Whether you own your own business and make deliveries, or operate a company can we can provide the insurance coverage you need. Some common examples of businesses that require commercial can insurance are:
  • Couriers
  • Expeditors
  • Florists
  • Caterers that make deliveries
  • Electricians, plumbers or tradesmen making service calls
  • and more
If you own a company, you or your employees will be driving your cargo cans or other business vans, you will want to make sure you have Liability insurance, which pays for injuries or damage to other people or property if you are at fault. You will also want to consider getting physical damage, which provides protection for your business can if it is damaged in an accident. If you work as an independent contractor an make deliveries using your commercial van, your employer may provide insurance coverage's that protect the products or delivered goods you transport in your cargo or delivery van.