Inland Marine

Inland marine insurance indemnifies loss to movable or specialized types of property, historically developing as an outgrowth of ocean marine insurance. This category includes and is not limited to property coverage for construction equipment, fine arts, medical equipment, solar panels, cameras and movie equipment, musical instruments, etc. In the United States, inland marine insurance comprises of 2% of premiums.

The following coverages represent a wide range of the types of coverage typically called "inland marine":

  • Accounts Receivable
  • Bailee Customer's Goods
  • Builders Risk
  • Camera Equipment 
  • Communication Equipment
  • Computer Equipment
  • Contractors Equipment
  • Fine Arts
  • Golf Equipment
  • Guns
  • Jewelers
  • Leased Property
  • Mobile Medical Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Museums
  • Musical Instruments/Equipment
  • Processing Risks
  • Rigger's Liability
  • Transportation
  • Trip Transit
  • Valuable Papers
  • Warehouse Legal